Tabs

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Real Pig Tails!

Yesterday I decided to see if Paiton's hair was long enough to put into little low ponies instead of ones on top of her head. It was!! She was soooo cute!!




Aunt Lori gave her this baby stroller for her birthday and she loves it. She spent all day yesterday just pushing it around. She can't steer it so she would get stuck in a corner and I'd have to back her out. She just kept pushing it around and saying "Baby!" It was so cute!




This morning Paiton woke up with crazy bed head so I was trying to get a picture of it, but she wanted to model and have me keep taking her picture! So here they are, pictures of our little ham! :)






This video is hilarious. Listen at the very beginning. Paiton's toy goes "Quack Quack!" And right after you'll hear her mimicking it. She started doing that yesterday and we thought it was so funny! Luckily I got it on video!

1 comment:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

Love the pig tails. What a big girl getting her hair done. Looking at your blog is one of Caydences favorite things to do. She talks about Paiton all the time and how cute she is.