Tabs

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bunch of Pictures!

It's picture time!
I have some pictures from the last few days that I need to share!
Here is Paiton NOT napping like she is supposed to be, but instead making funny noises by talking into the bed rail. Silly girl :)



What a rocker chick we have! Tell me this is not the coolest baby in the world!


She was being goofy one day and kept peeking at Matt and I around the door frame making us laugh! So cute!


She loves this toy that Grandma and Grandpa Riggs got her for Christmas.


She also discovered it doubles as a ladder.


Paiton realized how fun it is to play in her ball pit! One day we couldn't get her out of it, it's all she wanted to do!




Crazy static ball pit hair!


Standing cousins!



Paiton now thinks it's fun to climb into her Bumbo and sit! (And read People of course!)



Ryan making his funny face!


Cadon put this hat on Paiton and she liked it!


Crazy babies!!


Watching the 3D part of the Grammy's!

No comments: