Dear My Sweet Husband,
Thank you for booking me a surprise massage tomorrow. You have no idea how much I am looking forward to it! 5:30 tomorrow can't come fast enough!
Thank you for not caring (or at least pretending not to care) that I can't cook and don't cook.
Thank you for working so hard during the day for Paiton and I. You know, you could work much less hard and still make the same amount of money. ;)
Thank you for teaching Paiton all sorts of cool things, like how to say "Niiiiice" and how to give high fives.
Thank you for watching Dora for hours on the weekends and singing along with all the songs with me. Yum yum yum Deliciouso!! Swiper no swiping!
Thank you for being funny and making me laugh, even when you don't think it's appropriate that I laugh! :)
Thank you for being you, and for loving me!
I love you,
A
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment