A big THANK YOU to Grandma and Grandpa Riggs, who babysat Paiton for me yesterday so I could go to a meeting. I was very worried, for them, not for her! She refused to take a nap and instead screamed for over 2 hours, so when I dropped her off she was tired and grumpy. However they reported only good things, including Grandpa going to lie down Paiton saying "Night night!" Silly girl!
She loves them sooo much and I know they love her like crazy right back. She had a lot of fun with them I know and maybe, just maybe, they will be willing to do it again! :)
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Ashley, you know we would love to watch P. any time. She was such a good girl and I think she had a good time.
Any time you need to get away for awhile, just call and bring her over and you can have some time for yourself.
We love you.
Post a Comment