You can't really tell, but this is her pushing a Hot Wheels car around Nana and Papa's house:
We are still so glad that P has Ry Ry and Cadon (she can say Cadon now!) to play with!
And, our little 10 month old Ryan is starting to walk! He LOVES balls and apparently loves them so much that if you put one in front of him he will walk to it and kick it! It's so funny to watch, he is very wobbly and doesn't have much control over it, but it sure is cute!
This weekend Matt, Spencer, Paiton, and I went mini golfing at Boondocks! It was a lot of fun.
I LOVE this backpack. Paiton usually loves it too.
After almost getting a hole in one on the first hole, Spencer DID get a hole in one on the second!
And what would time with Spencer and Matt be if there weren't shooting involved!?
Today I was downstairs working. We are usually upstairs so I took Paiton downstairs so that she could play in her ball pit, which she did a lot of! However at one point she decided her new carseat looked comfy and took a little break in it!
(This is her big girl carseat for when she FINALLY weighs enough to be forward facing!)
Here are some funny Paiton stories:
-She loves giving high fives. She learned this awhile ago, I just kept forgetting to post about it! She will go between Matt and I and say "five?" and want to give high fives. It's very cute. Once she starts it's hard to stop!
-She apparently has a lot of her Mommy's genes in her! She loves barbeque sauce and cream cheese. If she seems me dip my chicken or fries in BBQ sauce she has to do the same. She will dip her fry and then suck the BBQ sauce off and dip it again. I dip Wheat Things in cream cheese, and Paiton follows suit! :)
-She has learned what the word "No" means. In fact, one of our conversations today went like this:
Me: "Paiton please go find someting else to do" Paiton: "No." Me: "Paiton, stop playing with the computer" Paiton: "It's hot". Me: "Paiton! Go play with your toys!" Paiton: "Um. No."
Well, she was right, the computer was hot, and for some reason it was really fun for her to touch it and say "hot". When Paiton says "hot" she always whispers it. We're not sure why, but it sure is cute!!
-As far as sleeping goes, she still doesn't believe in it! I can't get her nap for more than 30 minutes, which is a nightmare since I am also trying to work and take care of her by myself! I asked the doctor about this and she said maybe Paiton doesn't need much sleep during the day because she is sleeping from 7:30 pm to 8:00 am. Well that would make sense, except that most nights she wakes up around once an hour from night terrors. The doctor didn't have any advice on that, so I guess we suffer! Other than that she is doing great!
-We have been watching the Olympics nightly of course! Last night Paiton loved the Ice Dancing and was clapping and dancing while they were skating. It was very cute!
-She is the best kisser ever! She gives big, open mouth, wet and juicy kisses and we can't get enough!! She especially loves kissing RyRy (pictures of that to come, they deserve their own post!)





2 comments:
Looks like fun. Hey cars can be for girls, she may want to be a race car driver when she grows up. You can take the blame for that since she rides with you daily :)
Hey...cars are for girls. Bentley's all time favorite toys as a little girl were her cars. She still has TONS of hot wheels. Whenever she was rewarded for something....shots, doctors appts., potty training, etc. she would get to pick a new car.
She would play for hours with her cars.
Post a Comment