Tabs

Thursday, March 25, 2010

And....

Some things that are way too cute not to mention:
-Paiton has gone from calling me "Mama" to calling me "Mommy" which I think has to be the cutest thing to ever come from her perfect little mouth! It melts my heart every time and I loooooove it.
-She is walking so much more now. Like today she's barely crawled, just cruising along like a big kid.
-She is so sweet and such a lover. She is always coming up to us and giving us pats on the arm, or rubbing our hand, or laying her head on us. And the kisses just keep on coming!! We have our little make out sessions, which I love!!!
-I'm sure there's more, but she's under the desk right now doing "piggies" to my toes, she makes sure to get each and every one. What a cutie pie. I need to go kiss her.

No comments: