Tabs

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Warm Days!

On Monday it got to almost 60 here! So Paiton and I headed to the park! She still loves to swing so that is what we did first:






Then we headed over to the big kid toys where she had a blast playing!




She kept walking through this tunnel and would hide from me! Silly girl!







We also played on the slide, but I didn't get pictures of that because I was too busy catching a baby at the end! :)
It has been beautiful here the last couple days and we are really hoping it keeps up for awhile! We have had enough cold and yuck for awhile! We tend to turn into hermits when it gets cold. We don't brave it, we just hunker down and stay out of it!! So it's a very nice change to see the sun and leave the coats at home!

Paiton is being absolutely hilarious today. Here is what has happened so far (and it's only noon!)
-She somehow learned over night what "poopy" means and how to say it. Twice today she has said "Mama, poopy!" and she sure was!
-This morning right after she got up I was bent into the dryer taking out clothes and she came up behind me and slammed the door into my head! I saw "ow!" and she said "Uh oh Mama!" Haha!
-She was riding her rocking horse after breakfast and I was watching her play and next thing I know she throws herself head first off the horse! She rolled around on the ground whimpering for a second, then she stood up, got in the horses face, and started screaming at it in baby gibberish, like it was the horses fault! I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. It was hilarious! She is just such a crack up, she never ceases to amaze us!
-On our way to my work meeting she had her Dora doll Nana bought her and was telling her these big stories. I was watching her in the baby mirror. She would hold Dora out in front of her and say "Oh Dora..." and then go on to tell this big, long story, and she would laugh! And then she would hold Dora up to her face and give her loves. The whole way to work I just listened to her tell Dora these big stories and it was the cutest thing ever! This little girl melts my heart about a thousand times a day!

No comments: