Tabs

Monday, March 8, 2010

Lots of pictures!

We had a busy and fun weekend. It was actually really nice ALL weekend long! Woohoo!
Here is a recap!
Friday: Paiton and I played around in the house while I got it cleaned up. This baby is all girl, and she has good taste in shoes!! :)


She also picked up this funny crawl from Ryan:


We also had to get some park time in of course! Now that she is walking that's all she wants to do!



Friday night we all headed to Brandon and Carissa's because they invited us over for hamburgers! It was fun!
Paiton found this lid to a bottle and thought it was a binky! Silly girl!


Saturday: Saturday started off with a bang, so to speak! This might be a little gross and graphic for some, but a funny story! I put Paiton in the bath and was folding towels next to her. She said to me "Mama! Poopy! Uh oh!" And I looked and there she was, pointing to a poopy in the bathtub! I hurried and scooped it up and flushed it, no big deal. A few seconds later, "MAMA! POOPY!! GROSS! GROSS!" I looked again, and another poopy! Paiton then proceeded to stick her finger in it, and the scream and wave it around screaming and crying "Gross!" It was an official meltdown. I took her out of the tub, put a diaper on her, and went on getting it out and bleaching the bathtub so we could do bath round 2! What a morning! \
We then headed to Boise to see Matt's parents since his dad was in town. We ate some lunch and hit up Costco. It was so nice out that on the way home we definitely had to stop at the park!






Grandpa Chris had come from Salt Lake with some alligator stuff for Paiton! I need to get a better picture of the cute stuffed alligator he brought, but he also brought a cute bath mat and some cool blocks with gators on them! Thanks!!


Here's a good picture of Paiton with her super long alligator from Grandpa Chris!

And nothing finishes off a Saturday night like snuggling up and watching some Dora!


Sunday it was again really nice so we headed to the zoo with Nana and Papa!
Here are a ton of zoo pictures!


Bird picture, courtesy of Matt! :)

Meerkats, so cute!








Papa wanted to take Paiton on the carousel! She was in a "blah" kind of mood, so this was the most excitement we got from her:







Our failed attempt at a family picture:

You know it was a successful day when the baby is covered in chocolate ice cream and passed out in the car! :)
rom

No comments: