Tabs

Friday, August 27, 2010

First Day at Barb's!

As everyone knows, I work from home. It sounds ideal, and it is, but it's also very hard. I think it's one of those things where you don't realize how hard it is until you do it yourself. I have been having a hard time as Paiton gets older balancing getting my work done and paying attention to her. She is great at entertaining herself and playing on her own, but I feel bad leaving her to do that too much! Matt and I decided it was time for me to have some help. Spencer and Cami went to Barb's daycare when they were little, and Paiton went there a couple times when she was a baby. We love Barb and her family and I trust her so much with Paiton. So from now on Paiton is going to be going to Barb's every Thursday while I work from the office!
Here is Paiton on her way to Barbs. She had her binky, gator, and chocolate milk and was ready to go!
When we got there I worried Paiton would panic when I left, but she saw all of the awesome toys in Barb's backyard and yelled "Oh a park!" and out the door she went! When I left she was playing in a Cozy Coupe and having a great time! Barb sent me a picture later of her going down the slide and said she was having a lot of fun!
It was so nice to go to work and not even worry about Paiton in the least and get my work done! When I picked her up she was happy to see me and said she had fun. Barb said that when she was handing out morning snacks one of the older girls didn't say anything when Barb gave her hers and Paiton said to her "Say thank you!" That's my girl!
Thanks Barb!! Paiton had a blast and can't wait for next week!

No comments: