Tabs

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Titi's Soccer Game

Well Cameron made the Varsity soccer team again this year! (We knew she would!) They have already started playing games and on Friday night Matt, Paiton and I went with my parents to watch!
Paiton was such a good cheerleader. She would sit on the stands and yell "Go Titi Cami!" and clap. At one point they scored a goal and everyone was clapping but Paiton had a granola bar in her hand. She looked at me and back at the granola bar and back at me in a panic and said "Mommy, I need to clap!" and handed me the granola bar! Haha!
Paiton had fun climbing the stairs with Papa:
A picture of the smoke over the mountains from one of the many fires burning right now!
Snuggling with her Nana at the soccer game:
Paiton loves soccer. She loves to kick balls, and when she spots a soccer ball she'll say "Soccer kick!" It's very cute!
I took this picture to show Paiton's hair color. It was so dark when she was born, and then it lightened up to the exact color of Matt's. The other day I noticed that she has roots that show that her hair is now growing in darker!

No comments: