Tabs

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Roaring Springs with all the cousins!

On Tuesday we met Carissa and the boys and Amy and Dane and Alyson at the water park! We're trying to squeeze in as much Roaring Springs time as possible before they close for the fall!
Here are a bunch of pictures from our fun day!
Alyson testing out the water:
Ready for swimming!
Cadon went down the slides like a big boy!

Dane too!
The boys sharing snacks:
Snack time for the babies!
Paiton made the cutest little friend! They played and splashed together for a long time!

Even the lifeguard joined in their game!

Her friend giving her hugs! So sweet!

Caught the boys holding hands and running to the water together!




Playing in the water all day is hard work! Paiton sleeping so sweetly with her gator!

Paiton's toy Baby Jaguar (from Go Diego Go) has been spending a lot of time with us lately. :) She makes him "meow" at us and he is always joining us for dinner. Usually he just sits on her tray, but occasionally she "feeds" him her food :)
And my funny Paiton stories for today:
~Yesterday morning I was getting ready and Paiton asked if I was getting in the shower. I told her I took one while she was sleeping because I'm sneaky. She looked at me and said "No Mommy. Swiper is sneaky!" Swiper is the fox from Dora, and he is in fact very sneaky!
~Anytime we leave the house Paiton waves at the house and says "Bye Mommy's house! Bye Daddy's house! I'll see you later!" It's very sweet!
~Paiton is still being so polite with all of her Please, Yes Please, Thank you, You're welcome, and Excuse me's! She is so well mannered! We are so proud of her!

No comments: