Tabs

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

P is crazy!!!

I have a couple videos to share of our crazy kid!!
Last night Paiton was going CrAzY for some reason and was just laughing and being silly while sitting on the potty. She was laughing so hard and Matt and I were cracking up too. Then out of nowhere she says "Guys, this is my dream come true!" At that point Matt was rolling on the floor and I was doubled over trying not to wet my pants!!! This is one funny kid!!
I ran to grab my phone and the following 2 videos are what I got:


At the end of this second one you can hear Paiton call Matt a "crazy person". I have posted before about how that's a favorite phrase of hers. Too funny :)

2 comments:

Live.Laugh.Love said...

Ryan just watched this with me and is laughing like a "crazy person" and keeps saying "PAI PAI!" and pointing

Derek and Lori said...

OMG.....you are so funny Paiton. This is hilarious. Thanks for making me smile this morning. And Ash and Matt........you really have your hands full! She is one "crazy" kid!!!
Love you all....Aunt Lori