Tabs

Monday, August 8, 2011

12 weeks!! (And then some)

I am sorry!! I had this post written two weeks ago, and here it sat. In the last couple weeks Quinn turned 12 weeks, then 13 weeks, then 3 months old. And I turned 28. And Paiton is still 2 and still crazy. And Matt is still off...but not for long. 
I have a huge update to do. I took the kids to the Oregon Coast to shoot a wedding. I have 401 million pictures of them doing various things: eating, sleeping, laughing, crying, etc., but can't seem to find the time to post them. I will. Promise. (Debbie N. - don't you give up on me yet!!) 
So keep watching. Until then here is an old post.

Baby QJ is now 12 weeks old!! Crazy!! Even though we have done this all before it still amazes and saddens me how fast time flies. He isn't a newborn anymore and that is sad!! =( He is so much fun and so sweet though, I wouldn't change him for the world!
First, here are some pictures from the last little while I pulled off my phone:
Paiton and Quinn sleeping in Mommy's bed one morning
 Sweetest babies in the world!
 I seriously can't even tell you how much I LOVE this baby boy:
P all ready to go out!

She creates her own style!!
Snuggly babies!
The Princess!
We snuck a crown on the birthday boy! :)
Mommy and Quinny on his 12 week birthday!

1 comment: