Tabs

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer

Summer time is {sooo sadly} starting to wind down for us. Matt goes back to work Monday!
Paiton starts preschool in less than 3 weeks. I will be that crazy mom crying alligator tears as I leave my baby for two full hours a day. What will I do without my best friend? Probably stare at the clock until it's time to pick her up! 
Here is what summer looks like at the Locke house:

Crazy, wind blown hair
 A little bit of sass
 Coming down the slide straight at me!
 Love this braided baby
 Perfection
 This little boy stole my heart. 
 A beautiful bracelet I had made with all 4 of our names on it.
 My blue eyed boys.
I have a bunch more pictures to upload - 3 month pictures as well as our trip to Oregon, but they're on my other camera and this Mama is tired. =)

1 comment:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

I know how you feel, I hated putting Caydence in school, but it is amazing how easy it is to get stuff done when they are gone for a few hours ;)