Tabs

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cell Phone Pictures

I PROMISE an Oregon post and a Utah Post are coming!!  
I am sooo busy right now. Matt went back to school last week, but had kids this week. He is super bogged down with way too many kids and is trying to get through this first week. He is also coaching football right now. Then in October it switches to basketball, then tennis. 
I am still busy editing hundreds of wedding pictures, pictures of my own kids, and working my other job all while taking care of 2 crazy kids by myself all day every day! 
Life got A.LOT. more complicated after Paiton broke her foot. Which reminds me I should say how it happened. We were playing with our super fun friends, the Lesters. Their girls have a cool treehouse that the girls love to play in. Paiton tripped and fell and started crying. Not a big deal. She does that 14 times a day. Well her foot swelled up and got bruised right away. Still didn't think much of it. That was Monday. Tuesday she did NOTHING but lay on the couch and watch movies and cry that her foot hurt. Wednesday she got up and as soon as she stepped on the ground she collapsed crying. That's when I decided she needed to go to the doctor. The doctor thought it was probably broken and wanted x-rays. The x-rays showed a buckle fracture under her big toe on the top of her foot. Poor girl. I felt bad for trying to make her walk on it and thinking she was being dramatic. Bad Mommy.  
That's that. She goes back September 7 for a follow up x-ray and if all is well the cast comes off. Which would be great because then we could possibly get in 2 more weekends at the water park. Right now she is having trouble understanding why we can't go swimming when it's sooo hot out! :( Breaks my heart. She is totally immobile right now. She has a little boot to wear if she wants to walk - but it is too big and she is really unsteady walking and just falls every time so she has stopped trying. Last night I got her to start crawling, but she still mostly is couch-bound b/c she can't stand to play with toys or anything. SO my super busy life just got a little bit crazier carrying 2 babies that can't walk everywhere! Everything takes twice as long now! Can't wait for September 7!! 

Here are some older pics, enjoy! 
The kids at the water park
Paiton dancing to music on TV
Quinn trying out the bouncer
He likes it!
Quinn and Graidy taking a nap during our play date :)
Paiton came to me the other day {before her broken leg} and said "I hurt my hand. The doctor put this brace on it." ;) She had wrapped it up herself! Such a genius! 
{Sidenote: Since Cameron had her surgery  her knee has been in a big brace and she had crutches for awhile. Since then Paiton has wanted a brace and pretends to have a brace. In fact, when she got her cast on (which she calls a brace) she asked the doctor "Where are my crunches?" (crutches). This girl is too smart and silly.} 
Morning snuggles!!
Happy bath boy!!

Quinn still sleeping with his two blankies
Bumbo time!! Such a big boy!!
Have you seen a cuter baby!? I sure didn't think so!!!!

No comments: