Tabs

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oregon Coast

Ok, I know you were all anxiously awaiting my post on our trip to the Oregon Coast! (Do I even have any readers that aren't Matt!?) I was hired to shoot a wedding on the Oregon Coast and Matt had to work, so my mom and I decided to take advantage of it and go on a quick (with LOTS of driving) mini vacation.  
We stopped halfway in Bend on our way there and spent a couple nights. That was a lot of fun.
 While we were there the Bend Fair was going on! 
If you know Paiton you know that she is NOT brave. She doesn't like to do things that are "scary" and she is just kind of a chicken :) So with that in mind we were SHOCKED at the things she wanted to do at the fair! 
Like ride a pony! She LOVED it and didn't want to get off!


It was not, however, shocking that she wanted her face painted. It's one of her favorite things to do and any time we pass someone doing face painting, she gets it done!



Quinn enjoying his first fair :)

Paiton wanted to ride this canoe ride all by herself:


And we went in this airplane ride that went way up into the air!! She was so cute I wish I had it on video. She just giggled the WHOLE time!!
I love the excited look on her face!

I managed to snap this picture with my phone while we were going around one of the curves and she was cracking up! 

Then she went on this helicopter ride all by  herself. I didn't realize how HIGH it went until it already started! When it ended she was crying and I ran to get her but she said she was just sad it was over!! :)

Quinn at the hotel in Bend ready to do some swimming!
My little fish baby swimming away!


Me and my boyfriend!!
The babies definitely take after me with their love for the water!!



A sucker is a good breakfast when you're on vacation! :)


Q ready for the day!
Downtown Bend

Nap time for sleepy boys!
My sweet, sweet, blue eyed baby!
And his sweet, sweet, and very loving sister

Paiton and Cohen playing on the beach. We actually only got to play on the beach this one time, which was really ok because it was cold and windy. Not our usual beach experience! Paiton wanted to know where all the "beach trees" {palm trees} where and why it wasn't warm and we weren't swimming! We aren't used to this kind of beach, we are used to the "real" kind!! :) But we still had lots of fun with our friends and Paiton got to learn about a different type of beach!



Quinny boy's first trip to the ocean!

My BFF Kim and her family
Kim and Graidy



Cohen after he face planted into the water!!
Plumber's crack Paiton!!




We had a lot of fun on our trip and I can't thank my mom enough for coming to help!! We had a great time spending time with Nannie!! :)

No comments: