It's that time of year again!
Paiton has started dance again! It's really fun for both of us, she loves to do it and I love to watch her, she enjoys it sooo much. Melts my heart!
We are going to a new place this year. Last year she did ballet lessons in someone's house and she was kind of bored with it. This year we joined a company and it's a ballet/tap combo class.
She LOVED it tonight. Her teacher was great - really young, cute, and fun!
After class Paiton informed me "Mom, you need to get me those black tap shoes like the other girls have. I want to make those sounds with my shoes!"
She didn't get to go last week because her cast was still on and I totally forgot to buy her tap shoes, so I will be doing that before next class! ;)
Here are some pictures of our ballerina!
I didn't know this but they don't let the parents watch! :( They close the doors and you can go sit in the waiting room and watch the class on a TV monitor hooked up to a camera in the classroom.
Well, you know me. I had to have some pictures. So after they kicked us out I went right back, stuck my camera in the door, and snapped a few without even seeing what I was snapping at! ;)
Turns out that in their TINY class of 3 girls, P was the youngest and TINIEST. (Shocker)
The other girls are 3 going on 4 years old and Paiton is 2 going on 3 years old. She had some trouble with some of the moves, mostly because she was favoring her "breaked" foot, but otherwise did fantastic.
They even do recitals in December and then again in spring with real costumes!! Woohoo! :)
She did SO good she got a Flounder sticker!
Today was a big day for Paiton - she also went to the dentist to have her teeth cleaned!! I will upload those pictures (from my phone - nothing fancy) tomorrow!





No comments:
Post a Comment