I feel like the kids lives are full of "firsts" and I LOVE them.
Yesterday Paiton had her first field trip with her preschool. They went to a fun pumpkin patch and I can't even tell you the fun we had! Paiton was SO excited to ride in the "bus" with her friends to get there. She has been talking about it for days and days. I dropped her off at preschool, gave her big hugs and kisses, and went over to wait for them at the pumpkin patch :)
Her first bus ride was a success and she said it was "so fun".
Lining up - such good little listeners!
Learning about how pumpkins grow from seeds.
Being little seeds.
Growing into pumpkins.
Time to go through the hay maze!!
Hmmm....which way to go?
Getting high fives for finding their way out!
She's going to be a heartbreaker.
Time to go for a tractor ride to pick out pumpkins!
Ready to go!
Saying hi to the ponies
Off in search of the perfect pumpkin! (Which she found, and which I didn't get a picture of because I was too busy carrying it, the camera, and the baby.)
All the kids posed for individual pictures. This is not her pumpkin, it's a prop pumpkin ;)
And the whole class, too cute!
I think that these pictures give a really accurate portrayal of how Paiton and Quinn are together. This morning she told me "I just want to squeeeeeze him up!"
"I have never seen 2 more beautiful children. And I have 11 grandkids." - Comment made to me by a little old lady. She speaks the truth.
Look closely in this one, you can see his bottom teeth! :)
I have lots of all time favorite pictures, add this next one to the list.





3 comments:
It looks like y'all had a wonderful time! You capture the best pictures and moments, Ashley!
Great pictures! I love how little and cute P is in the pictures of her with the rest of her class! :)
Oh my gosh can they be any cuter??? It makes me want to jump on a plane so I can eat them up ;)
Post a Comment