Here are just a few pictures I snapped in Quinn's room one day while he was napping.
Don't be fooled, he doesn't sleep in his crib, or anywhere for that matter! :)
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madly in love and minding our P's and Q's
2 comments:
I'll bet he'd sleep there if he was tired enough...or......you were tired enough. I thought with #2 you would start out right away doing the crib thing, seeing as how Paiton didn't sleep in hers. Oh well, whatever works for you. It is a really cute room though. He looks good in a crib :)
Miss you and love you.
He would sleep in there, for about an hour, which is his max anywhere! He was a great sleeper until he was about 3 months old. Then he started getting his teeth and got bad double ear infections, which totally screwed up his sleeping pattern. He used to sleep all night in his bed until that happened. Unfortunately having 2 babies and 2 jobs I just don't have the ability to stay up all night listening to him cry it out right now, plus it would keep Paiton up and that's just not in the cards for a happy mommy! :) Paiton is a great sleeper now that we figured out the cause of her problems and got them resolved. I don't really believe that Quinn has any problems, he just likes the snuggling and comfort of someone there all the time, whereas I KNEW something was wrong with Paiton, even though people kept telling me she just needed to be sleep trained, I knew that absolutely wasn't the case. With Quinn I think he needs to get back into his good habits, and we will work on that soon, as soon as my schedule slows down a bit! He does look handsome in his crib doesn't he!? ;) Since he's probably our last baby I do enjoy the night time snuggles though. I'll sleep when I'm old. ;)
Post a Comment