Yesterday I let Paiton skip rest time and bake cookies with me!
She's such a good helper!
Naturally we have to taste the dough. You know, to make sure it's ok for everyone else...
This was my picture of the day yesterday on my business page. Paiton gives us kisses, "noses" (eskimo kisses), elbows, and "foreheads" - this is a forehead. It's equivalent to a kiss. It's the best. :)
We may add more chocolate chips than the recipe calls for...
I just love her hair. People pay good money to have hair with natural highlights/ombre and this curl!!
While the cookies baked we made daddy a note
Mmmm! Delicious!!
**There is a Shriner's update under this post!!**





2 comments:
Ummmmm where are Nannie's cookies? I don't believe I got to test this batch?????
Hey, I want some too!!! P you remind me so much of Caydence. She makes cookies with me and helps the same way you do :) the taste testing and all. Your hair is is the blonde version of Caydences and everyday she is told how perfect it is. If we all had your hair we would never complain ;)
Post a Comment