Tabs

Friday, January 18, 2013

Hello blogger family and friends! (Does anyone still read blogs besides me???)
As you all know I sell Scentsy and Velata! Our life took a drastic turn a few months ago when I lost my job. Since then I've been throwing myself into Locke Photography. 
I also still have my Scentsy and Velata businesses, which I haven't been able to focus on as much as I'd like. I'm still trying to grow these businesses, as they are a vital part of our income. 

If you're interested in ordering, here are links!
For Velata (EASY chocolate fondue!)
https://letsfonduethis.velata.us/Velata/Buy?partyId=131776942
 For Scentsy:
https://ashleylocke.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy?partyId=130728780

This cute Valentine's warmer is 10% off this month! It's really pretty in person! If you're local, I can get you free shipping on both Velata and Scentsy when I enter my next party! 

Also, if you're interested in joining my growing, and awesome team, you can do so here:
https://ashleylocke.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Join

It's a fun way to make extra money, and get free stuff! :)
Thanks all!!

No comments: