Here are just a few recent pictures from my big camera. I'm doing a one photo a day for 365 days project. :) These are some of them from the last week or so.
The kids are still in love with this roller coaster. It's still taking up our entire living room. Quinn now only wants to ride down it with "bear" - his teddy bear from Christmas.
We're pretty sure Paiton is a teenager trapped in a tiny body. She spends a lot of time on her pretend phone.
The kids are still BFF's and still snuggle together every single morning.
We've had tons of snow here, and our new normal temp is single digits. So inside entertaining has been tricky. One day, we had a tea party!
And we play a lot at the train table. But only Q is allowed to play bottomless. ;)
Watching Daddy shoveling snow
Quinny looking very dapper
Quinny on the potty! Ok, so I don't believe in lax potty training. I think it's important to do it quick and right, not drag it out and confuse the poor kid with Pull Ups, etc. That being said, Quinn is interested in being potty trained. He tells me before and after he poops. Sometimes he asks permission. One day in the store he said "Mommy? Poopy yeah?" so I said "Yeah, you can go poopy" and he sure enough did right then! Haha! The joys of motherhood! ;) If he were able to walk, I'd probably potty train him here soon. But being all that he has on his plate right now, I don't think it would be a fair thing to do to him. He needs to focus on his walking, etc., and not worry about "big boy" stuff just yet. But, when he wants to be put on the potty, I have a hard time saying no. :) So I entertain him and put him on there every now and then.
Is he not just the cutest thing you've ever seen!?
And of course, Paiton is his biggest cheerleader and fan no matter what it is he's doing!
I can't believe that next Friday, the 25th, we head to Salt Lake City, UT for Quinn to be seen at Shriner's Hospital. It will be a quick trip - we fly out at 6:15 am and fly back at 4:45 pm. El Korah Shriner bought Matt and I both tickets since Quinn is a lap baby. Luckily, I don't have to go alone. Thanks to my mom for offering to keep Paiton so we don't have to drag her with us. We aren't sure how it works or what will happen, but ultimately they should be examining Quinn and fitting him for his leg braces. Cross your fingers for him. And us, I HATE flying. Definitely excited to get this over with!!





No comments:
Post a Comment