Tabs

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update again

Sorry, I have a bunch of pictures to post but haven't been in a posting mood.
Debbie, Kiki, and Travis came to visit us this weekend to meet Paiton. We had a lot of fun and I have a bunch of pics to post from their trip.
Also I think it's safe to say that Paiton is officially teething. My little genius baby isn't even three months yet! :( She's growing up too fast. We have to keep constant on the Tylenol or life isn't pretty! She also enjoys a good gum massage! We can feel a little bump and I think it's going to be her bottom left tooth that comes in first. She has the runny nose, a fever, and is very cranky. Not to mention the 12 pounds of drool that come out of that girls mouth at any given time!
Keep checking back, eventually I will get pictures posted. Thanks to everyone who's emailed me about Amy. Her funeral is on Monday and her burial is on Tuesday. Matt is going to attend with me. Paiton will be coming as well. Thanks for all the concern. It was the most shocking thing I've ever heard and I hope to never have to hear news like that about anyone again. This weekend will be hard. I am debating whether or not to attend her viewing on Sunday night. I went to one in high school and that's the way I remember the girl. I don't know that that's how I want to remember Amy.
Anyway, thanks everyone.

1 comment:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

I know what you mean about the drooling, Wes has been teething since about then but I still haven't seen a tooth yet, we took him to the Dr. b/c they thought he had an ear infection b/c one day he just wouldn't eat and was kinda crabby but when we went to the Dr., he was drooling all over the place so they said it was teething. I will have to try the gum massage but honestly, Wes hasn't been that bad with it, thank goodness. Also, I don't recommend going to the viewing for the reason that you said, that's not the way you want to remember her. Again, so sorry for everyone involved.