Tabs

Friday, April 3, 2009

Virginia Pics

fk lkbt t,kkknl llllllllll b
That was a message from Baby P! She is getting so big. We will be starting keyboarding soon., ;)
Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip. They are totally out of order but I'm too lazy to put them in order so deal with it! :)
I have a couple funny stories to share: Cadon was playing with Pai and she spit up and he backs up and goes "Ew! She Sick!" Except he has a lisp and so it came out "Ew! Thee Thick!" It was too cute.
It is also important to say that Paiton did EXCELLENT on the plane. She didn't make a peep except to fuss a tiny bit during a couple landings. She is a superstar and I am so so proud of her.
She is getting so big now. She plays with toys, cries if they get dropped, reaches for things and people, it's amazing to watch her grow and learn before our eyes.
Now the bad part of our trip. Spencer got sick when we got there and slowly everyone else started getting sick. It was the nasty cough, sneezing, running nose, etc., crud and it was awful! Cami and I lucked out and didn't get it bad but everyone else, including P, was pretty miserable on the way home and for a few days after we got home!
Uncle B holding Pai in her super cute bikini
Ow ow!! Check me out I look GOOD!
Sleeping with her arms up at the outlet mallCadon playing with Abba and papa
Pai touching the water. That's all we got of her swimming. It was cold and she didn't like it so we took her out and wrapped her up!
Pai wrapped up after her "swimming"

THe girls getting in the water

At the beach climbing hills with Papa
The four of us kids and our kids!
The girls!!
I must have missed the memo about looking down for this picture.
Paiton touching sand for the first time!
She was not a fan.
Me and P at the beach
Cadon and his pirate gear
Uncle B holding Paiton for the first time!
The three of us the day he came in.
Paitons "meeting Uncle B" outfit!
Cadon loves to sit in his chair with Paiton sitting beside him!
Me and P at Yankee Candle Factory next to the water which she loved to watch!
My prince and princess
She also does not like riding horses
Playing with the coolest kitchen ever!!
Papa, Pai, Nana and Grandma at Yankee Candle
Titi became the official nap giver. Paiton loves her so much and she is the only person Pai would fall asleep for. So it became her job!
On the plane sitting on Nana's lap playing with toys.

Look at this face! I LOVE IT!!Pai and Grandma became BFF's while we were gone. Paiton would smile and laugh at Grandma no matter what. We were roommates and Paiton really loves her a lot. It was really special to get to spend that time with Grandma!
Cadon high fiving the Easter Bunny. Tried to get a pic of both babies with him but this was all we could get out of Cadon
Pai with the Easter bunny!!!
Me and P at the Living Museum. It was pretty fun. This is the shark tank.
Cadon on the turtle, Abba as the turtle.
Paiton and Cadon napping. Or not.
Making our candles at Yankee.

Also, Stacie had her baby yesterday so we are an Aunt, Uncle, and cousin again! I think Matt and I started a trend when we got pregnant. Paiton is soon to be swamped with cousins close to her age! My other sister in law is due any day, my cousin is due in June and Matt's cousin is due this summer also!! Watch for pictures!
Now I have a sicky baby that's waking up that I need to take care of :(

2 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Love the pictures!!! Looks like all had FUN!!

Lynn said...

P is getting so big! It's so great to see Brandon home. And of course I have to mention - you look like you never had a baby - congratulations on rocking the bikini so soon after giving birth. You are one of the lucky ones.