Poor baby Paiton has a cold for the second time in about a month! She has a very runny nose and a bad cough. I took her to the doctor yesterday (I just want to say thanks to the media for the Swine Flu scare stories) and they checked her out. She didn't have a fever otherwise they would have tested her for the flu. Yay! But she did have the beginnings of an ear infection with fluid behind her ears. She goes back Tuesday for her six month appointment and for them to recheck her ear. If it's worse they'll give her some antibiotics. Here are some pictures from this week:
Hanging out in her Bumbo seat in her jammies

Eating green beans! Her very favorite!

Today Nana and I took her to the park to swing, which is her favorite thing to do. She started out like this:

Then kind of slumped into this:

Which eventually led to this:

Sleepy P! Paiton's favorite place to spend time is her high chair. She LOVES it! I think it's because it keeps her up higher at our level. So, thanks to Debbie for the awesome present!!!

We are excited for our weekend. Matt's tennis team that he coaches at school has a tournament tomorrow all day. They are currently undefeated and should win the league championship tomorrow! Way to go Coach Locke! The kids all love him and I always have parents telling me how much their kids love him.
We are also excited for Mother's Day! It's my first official one. I was pregnant last year and Paiton got me a necklace with her birthstone on it! It was very special! So, to all the Mommy's who read this blog:

We hope you have a great weekend!
2 comments:
why is the bottom of her foot pink in that first picture? or am I just seeing things?
this last picture is adorable!
Post a Comment