Grandma's neighbors were having a yard sale last weekend and they had this giant exersaucer for sale. At the end of the day I guess it didn't sell because it showed up on grandma and grandpa's doorstep with a note that said "For Paiton" on it!! They gave it to them to keep at their house so Paiton would have somewhere to play! Even strangers love this little baby!! Slowly but surely Paiton is taking over everyone's houses with her stuff!! I guess she is super loved! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for Paiton's jumper and exersaucer and thanks for letting them take up all your room!
Here's a funny story. Grandma and I had taken Pai to a used kids store called Kidz Again. On the way home Paiton was fussing, then all of the sudden she was quiet. When we got home we found out this is why she was quiet:
Paiton ate a graham cracker for the first time on Friday. We were hanging out with Nana and Papa and I was eating them and I asked if they thought she could eat one yet. So we gave it to her and she LOVED it! It was cute and messy!
Thursday was also Kathy's birthday so we went over there. Stacie and Jared taught us a fun game. I think it's called P Shoes? You play it in the backyard and it involves a frisbee, which I am scared of, so I suck pretty bad but it was really fun! So happy belated birthday Kathy! I somehow managed to not take any pictures that night, which is a first for me. I got to hold Kylie while she took a nap but we were getting pretty sweaty outside! It was fun to hold a tiny baby that just lays there, my baby is bigger and wigglier! Friday was Brandon's birthday and he turned 23!! Wow! Happy Birthday B! We miss you and love you so much!
Ok now the most important part of this blog! Matt had his second certification test this morning and....
HE PASSED!!!!
Way to go Matt! We are so so proud of you. We knew you could do it! 2 down, 1 to go!!! Congrats babe!!





1 comment:
LOL those are such cute photos, that exersaucer is huge!
Post a Comment