Last night Paiton had a tummy ache. I was up until 2:30 am with her. She was throwing up and really fussy. Poor baby. Then at about 6 am when she should have been still sleeping Keilah barked and woke her up! So we didn't get much sleep last night. Anyone want a dog? She's for sale!
Here are a few pictures. Paiton was sitting on the couch with Daddy and had her hand resting on his shoulder like this. It was too cute not to take a picture! She sure loves him!
The pediatrician said I should start giving her a sippy cup when I feed her solids so that she can get used to drinking out of it. She drinks out of it really well if I hold it for her, but she is still trying to figure out how it works. She puts it in her mouth but doesn't tip it up.
Paiton and I snuggling on the couch. She is my favorite little snuggle bug!





1 comment:
she's doing really good with the sippy cup, that's what Wes does with it too when he's not throwing it on the floor! LOL
Post a Comment