Tabs

Sunday, May 17, 2009

We have a tooth!

EXCITING NEWS!! We have a tooth!!
Paiton has been SO cranky the last few days and now I know why! This morning I was feeling her gums like I do every morning and I felt a tooth! So I looked and there it was! Just poking through, not all the way in yet. But definitely a little baby tooth! I think it's the cutest thing I've ever seen! When it comes all the way in I will get a picture of it! She had a terrible night last night and I think her mouth must have been hurting her. She woke up crying every hour! Poor baby! Nana was right, it was a tooth making her so fussy the last couple days!
Friday night I went with Mom, Dad, and Cami to the Boise Blitz soccer game. It was at the racetrack, which was weird, but it was still a good time. The game was kind of boring but hanging out was fun! Two of Cami's best friends came to the game too and they couldn't get enough of Paiton! It was so cute to watch them hold her and talk to her.
The soccer "field":

Me, Cam and Sleepy P:

Cami, Rykley (holding Paiton), and Taylor:
Saturday morning Mom and I went yard saling and we scored big time! We were looking for a high chair for Nana to have at her house but we didn't find one. But we DID find a base for Nana's car for Paiton's car seat, a jogging stroller, and a bike trailor! Woohoo! Now we have some fun stuff to play with this summer! Thanks Nana!! We put Paiton in her exersaucer at Nana's and cleaned our goodies in the sunshine!

We paid only TEN DOLLARS for the stroller!! And only twenty five for the trailor! What a deal!
Then Paiton and I headed to Marshanne's graduation BBQ! Congrats Marshanne! We had fun hanging out with you and your family!
Tonight Cameron and I are going to the Taylor Swift concert! FUN! So there will definitely be pictures of that this week! Check back!

2 comments:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

wow, that's an awesome deal on the stuff you found, I paid $40 for my jogging stroller at a garage sale.

Marshanne said...

I had so much fun seeing you and Paiton too! Thanks so much for stopping by! I am so jealous that you got to see Taylor, it looks like you had a blast!