Here is Paiton eating an orange, which she apparently LOVES!! It is so cute to watch her suck the juice out of it!!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Cute stuff
I don't really have anything exciting to post, but we got faster internet, so I wanted to see how fast pictures upload now :)
Here is Paiton eating an orange, which she apparently LOVES!! It is so cute to watch her suck the juice out of it!!
And biting the table, as usual :) She reminds us of Sunny from Series of Unfortunate events, hanging from the table by her mouth. Too cute!
Watching Baby Einstein and snuggling with her best friend, her alligator!
Here is Paiton eating an orange, which she apparently LOVES!! It is so cute to watch her suck the juice out of it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
The picture with the orange looks like she is saying...."What? What orange? I don't know anything about eating your orange......SOOO CUTE. We love you guys and miss you. Give P hugs from me.....Aunt Lori
Post a Comment