You all know that Paiton barks like a dog. She says "woo woo" and that is her bark. It is very cute and I should get a video of it. Usually she does it after Keilah barks but lately she does it on her own or if she sees Keilah walk into a room.
Yesterday I had a few work meetings and Paiton came with me, as usual. She was having a very bad day and was being quite naughty. She screamed bloody murder for 2 hours straight while I tried to work and sat outside my clients house waiting for her to stop so I could go in and meet with them. I ended up having to pull over to the side of the road and take her out of her carseat and play with her in the backseat to get her calmed down. At this point I had already vented to my mom and Matt about how terrible she was acting and I was about to have a mental breakdown. I took her out of her carseat and she was sobbing and doing the heavy breathing and laid her head on my shoulder. I was holding her and loving on her when all of a sudden she stopped crying, looked up and out the back window and started waving like crazy. I looked and there was a giant dog roaming around on the sidewalk. She kept waving at it and then she started barking! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen, her little, red, tear streaked face, and her chubby little arm waving out the window like crazy while she said "Woo Woo!" to the dog.
Just like that, the temper tantrum was over. We played in the backseat for awhile and then I put her back in her carseat. She cried again but eventually fell asleep. I am grateful to have the cutest, smartest baby ever and I am so happy that she has such a great personality, even if she does throw some pretty terrible tantrums!
I love you Paiton, thank you for showing Mommy how to have patience and that sometimes all you need is a good wave and a "Woo Woo" to make everything better!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You know why the temper tantrum was over, don't you??????? She got her mommy to hold her. It's the miracle drug! Hope things get better for you trying to work and take Paiton along. That's got to be stressful for you and her.
I would love to see a video of her barking sometime.
We miss you and love you.
That is such a cute story!
I still throw temper tantrums until I get my way. Although now Joe has to flash an new purse or something shiney to get me to stop :) Stubborn strong headed women show signs early :)
Post a Comment