We have some big changes happening in our lives this week! This is definitely going to be a crazy week for us. Here's what's happening.
Today I start my new job. It is 2 hours a day, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. It is at Matt's middle school. I will be doing PSR again, which I swore I would never do, but extra money is always nice.
What this means is that Paiton will be starting at the babysitters today! She lives right across the street from the school, it takes less than 2 minutes to get from her house to the school, so that's nice. I took Pai last week to meet the lady, Kathy, and play with her. All the kids call her Nani. She is a very nice lady and Paiton really liked her! She played with her and showed her her toys, so I think she'll be just fine. My stomach is a little sick and I'm very anxious already to get this over with and see how it goes. Matt said that if it doesn't work or it's too stressful I can quit :) What a nice guy. I think it will be good for Paiton. I hope she is a nice girl to Nani Kathy!
Tonight we are going out to dinner with some of our good friends, Scott and Jenny. They are getting married on Saturday! Matt is the best man and I am the photographer!
Tomorrow a second big change happens. The Lurcooks get here! Paiton and I will be picking them up from the airport around noon and they will officially be Idaho residents! I can't believe we haven't even met Ryan yet! We are so excited to grab those boys and give them lots of loves! Mom and Dad are back in Virginia because they are going to be driving Brandon's car back for him. It will take them about 5 days to get back here I think. That's a LONG trip! There's not much they won't do for their kids, that's for sure.
SO until then it is up to us and Grandma and Grandpa to make sure Spencer and Cami are taken care of and get where they need to be! Cami has a couple soccer games this week, eye appointments, etc. At least we'll get to see a lot of them this week!
This weekend is also crazy. Thursday night Matt is having Scott over to play Playstation - this is what he wanted instead of a bachelor party! So Paiton and I have been more or less kicked out and will be staying at Grandma's house! That should be fun! Friday Matt is taking off to help with wedding stuff. The rehearsal and rehearsal dinner are that day. Matt's adult tennis team he plays on also made it to districts so thrown in there somewhere is a match he has to play. Saturday is the wedding, and another tennis match in the morning. Mom and Dad get home on Saturday. Sunday is more tennis and maybe a little rest before the next week starts?
Crazy I tell you. I guess we better get moving, I am just reluctant to because once we start it doesn't end for awhile!!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment