Tabs

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Paiton Rocks

It has been a little while since I updated with what we've been doing. Here's some things that have happened over the last week:
Grandpa had a birthday! Happy Birthday Grandpa! We love you!

Paiton made a mess with Grandma's magazines:

We had a play date with Pai's look alike, Shaun Jr.:

We took good naps:

We smashed bananas all over our face:

We started a new Locke Family tradition:

Sunday breakfast at this fun little restaurant in the middle of nowhere. Good food and good times!
P really loves to read books. She has a bunch of books and she will hold one up to you to read. Over and over and over! She is so funny. She is very good and letting you know what she wants by pointing to things. She still hasn't picked up the sign to "eat" yet, but I'm not very good at being consistent with doing it to her. If she is hungry she will look at me and smack her lips and that means she wants food! It's pretty cute. She is also talking more and more. This morning we were all laying in bed and I put my finger in her mouth to feel her teeth and she pulled my hand out and said "Heeeeeey!" It was so funny, Matt and I were cracking up! This afternoon Matt left for tennis and said "Bye P!" and she said "Bye!"
Paiton is quite the little dancing queen. The other day she was fast asleep on the couch and I was folding laundry and watching TV. A song came on and she started bouncing to it in her sleep! It was hilarious! I about fell off the couch laughing. Here are some videos of the dancing queen!






And here is a video of her throwing a fit, just because it's funny!

No comments: