Be prepared - there are a million pictures below! And also if you haven't checked this in awhile, be sure to look at our family pictures in the post below this one!
We had a pretty fun weekend! On Thursday I met a girl I went to college with at the park and Paiton played with her son, Cohen. We planned on feeding the ducks, but there weren't many, so we played in the shade instead! It is nearly impossible to get both babies to look at the camera at the same time, I'm sure we looked funny doing it!


Just a couple pictures I thought were cute:
Sleeping away with her PinkBerry:

She was very tired this morning and kept laying her head on her high chair and closing her eyes. Of course when she saw the camera she smiled:

On Friday we went to the zoo with Nana, Abba, Titi, and Rykley. (Rykley is Cami's boyfriend! He used to be her best friend, but now he's her boyfriend. We really like him. He is a lot of fun and is so sweet. Plus he loves Paiton!) Mom has wanted to go to the zoo for awhile so we finally went!
Me wearing the turtle shell

Pai is as tall as a warthog and weighs as much as an iguana!


The cute prairie dogs

Riding in the Jeep with Titi

The cute giraffes!


These two monkeys were hilarious! They were fighting over this pair of jeans that had food hidden in the pockets!

There was a Gum Trash Can at the zoo and I was saying to Mom 'Is excess gum a big problem at the zoo?" and we were laughing when Cami walked up and used it! Hahaha!

Pai and the penguin

I don't know how well you can see but this was really funny. This porcupine was sitting facing this fan because it was hot. His pokers were just blowing in the wind!

Spencer acted as Cami's bodyguard. He never let Cami and Rykley get too far out of his sight. Mom and I were cracking up the whole day! The sunglasses just complete it....

Paiton's first ride on a carousel! She liked it!!

Me and my girl

Spencer and Mom

Caught them holding hands!!!

Pai riding the baby tiger!

Cami and Rykley in the eggs

She hatched!

Cami with the big ears

Riding the Komoto Dragon

This is one of my all time favorite pictures. I sat P in my bed and went to grab something in the kitchen. When I came back in this is how I found her:

Sure, it's upside down, but she is only 9 1/2 months!!

On Sunday we went to a Rib Cook Off in Eagle. Here is Paiton playing on the toys at the park.


And eating some corn on the cob:

For some reason my child loves to hang upside down. It's a daily thing at our house...

Woohooo! She is quite the mover during diaper changing time and usually ends up like this:

Check out the tan line on those buns! That's my girl!!!
1 comment:
I love the pics of Paiton! They remind me a lot of Cohen!! The book upside down and the nakey bum during a diaper change! So cute!
Post a Comment