Tabs

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Silly Daddy!

This is too funny not to share. Paiton is quite the little laugher. She'll laugh at anything and it is so cute. It is definitely the most awesome sound I've ever heard! Here are some videos of it. In this first one I was working and she was playing on the floor with her toys. I heard her start laughing for no reason so I snuck the camera and recorded it. Of course she noticed me holding the camera, but you can still hear her little laughs!!

In the second video her daddy was cracking her up! He was hiding and when he'd pop out she'd crack up! What a silly daddy!


And of course, some cute pictures!
I caught Paiton and Daddy reading books together last night. Matt is such a good Dad to Paiton! She loves him so much and he loves her! He especially loves to show her off :) I had just gotten Pai ready for bed (Note the crazy hair) and Matt was getting some good night snuggles. He read her her new book and even did voices for all the characters!! Such a good Daddy!

2 comments:

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

I LOVE the picture of Paiton on the side bar above her little paragraph! So beautiful!

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

That is so cute of him booing at her, Wes does that too only he squeals much louder!!!