This week Kiki and Michael are here! Yay! Michael is playing golf in the Boise Open. Monday we got to go to dinner with them! We took them to Bardenay since they had never been there. Then we took pictures afterward by the river!
Kiki and Paiton trying to decide what to eat

Yum! P loves her water!

Michael playing with P

Michael, Kiki, Me, Paiton, Matt

Of course we had to pose Paiton

(Don't mind her diaper! Her mini skirt rode up!)
Kiki, Me, Paiton


Blowing bubbles at Daddy:

And she's done with pictures!

Here is something funny that Paiton does -

If we tell her to "Do E.T.!" She puts her finger out like this and wants you to touch your finger to hers! Man, it's fun to teach babies to do cool things :) I think her daddy taught her this one...
Just a cute outfit:


This is a picture of her two top teeth. It was a ten minute long battle for me to get this picture, so enjoy it! ;)

She has her right front tooth and the side on next to it. The other two on the other side are on their way down!
1 comment:
Love the picture of Paiton drinking from the straw....she looks like a cartoon character.
And can I just say....Kiki gets more beautiful everytime I see her. I think it is so great that you two have kept up your friendship...even with the distance.
Post a Comment