While we were there Paiton was standing up holding onto the bouncy seat and going back and forth between it and the couch. Very tricky!
Here are some pictures of her being a big girl!
She now pulls herself up on anything that is the right height, but her favorite is the side of the bathtub! Silly girl!
Maybe the bouncy seat wasn't the best thing for her to hold while standing because it leads to this: (Warning, this is HILARIOUS! It involves my child falling on her face and me laughing in the background. It's ok, I'm not a bad parent. I only laughed because I knew she wasn't hurt!)
Here is another cute video. Matt and Paiton do this thing called Baby Wavy Hands. Paiton loves it. Too funny. She always this big open mouth smile while she does it! Cracks us up!!





2 comments:
I love the screaming involved with baby wavy hands!
You are so much better at updating your blog! I haven't even put up pictures of Cohen's b-day party!!! I'm a horrible mother!!! :)
you should totally send that video of her doing the faceplant to AFV, I can totally see it on there! LOL
Post a Comment