Tabs

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lots of stuff!

Well I have a lot to blog about, we have been busy the last few days!
Paiton has been very busy smashing avocados between her little fingers and making huge messes! Ahh the life of a baby!

The other day Paiton was not in a good mood. She wouldn't nap or eat or do anything but whine! When Matt got home from work we headed over to the park to swing. It will probably be the last time for awhile, now it's getting very cold!



There is a slight chance that our daughter thinks she is a dog:
My little curly haired girl!
Cadon likes that Paiton is older now and able to play with him more. The other night he insisted on pushing her around on his dismantled shopping cart:
They both enjoyed it. The game came to an end when he insisted that Paiton push him and the bottom cracked. Oops.
On Saturday my work did a thing called the Buddy Walk. It's a walk to raise money and awarness for Down Syndrome. My new best friend Kim and I did it with the babies! I say my new best friend because we live really close to each other, have babies about the same age, and are basically living the same life. We became good friends quickly and I'm so glad! We even showed up to the walk wearing virtually the same outfit - black sweatpants, sweatshirts and white down vests and mitten/gloves! Anyway, it was pretty cold so we had to bundle up the babies, which they didn't like too much. Once we got moving they were both very content being wrapped up and looking around at the people!
We had to put Paiton in her snowsuit from last year, which luckily still fit!
She wasn't too sure how she felt about the whole thing.
Here is Kim and I. Kim is the cute one on the left. I am the homeless person standing next to her.
Cohen was much happier!
Saturday night was Cameron's first high school dance! It was Homecoming and she went with her boyfriend Rykley. Here he is putting on her corsage (and putting on a show for me ;))
These are some of the Varsity Soccer girls!
The group of friends they went with.
I did Cami's hair for the dance. She was a little (LOT) stressed out because they had a districts soccer game right before she had to get ready for the dance. So we were short on time but we got the hair and makeup done and everything was fine :) They went to dinner at a little Italian place in Meridian with some friends and then I met them at a park and did their pictures! Aren't they so cute!?
Today we are headed out with ALL the Lurcooks to pick apples! Yay! So look for those pictures soon!

1 comment:

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

You forgot to mention that we went to the same college and that we both have worked at CenterPointe, A&R, and ANL!!!! :)