Tabs

Monday, October 19, 2009

New Name

I am trying to think of a new name for my photography business. It seems that now everyone is a photographer and everyone names their company by their last name. As you all know I don't like to do what everyone else is doing! I would love for my new name to have something to do with Paiton. On my sidebar there are a few names I have come up with. I am not really in love with any of them but please vote and let me know what you think. Or if you have ideas of your own PLEASE leave me a comment with your idea! If I pick yours I will give you a free sitting!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Did you decide on a name for your biz? I was too late to vote but I wouldn't have been able to make up my mind anyhow. I'd have to see them as a logo.