Tabs

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Crawling and Curlers

It has been a few days since I last posted! That is so not like me! Here are a bunch of pictures to show what we've been up to!
Paiton has been very busy perfecting her crawling skills and can move very quickly!




She absolutely loves this toy that Matt's Grandma Genevieve got her:
It plays songs using farm animal noises. She will sit and push the button and as soon as the song is over she pushes it again. She does this over and over and over!
Titi Cami used Paiton to ask Rykley to the Sadie Hawkins dance:
It says "Will you go to Sadie's with my Titi?" Cami took Paiton to his door but it didn't work as planned. #1 Paiton was crying and wouldn't let us set her on the doorstep and #2 Rykley didn't even answer the door. Oh well, it was cute.
We got some good swinging in at the park with our BFF's Kim and Cohen before the weather gets bad:



This is the face that Cadon taught her to make:
It is so funny because one night he taught her to do this and now she will usually only do it for him. They are so funny!
In other news I put Paiton's hair in curlers for the first time!
She didn't seem to mind. She even carried on as usual:
Reading books:
Lounging:
and playing with her cute self in the mirror:
However I think her hair is still too short because we ended up with this:
Which I feel can only be described as Mom hair. Sorry Pai!
But it's alright, we fixed it!
On Friday and Saturday Paiton and I helped Mom and Debbie at the craft show. Here is their booth:
And here is a close up of a cute Santa they made that I like:
They even let me sell my hair bows at their booth. Thanks guys!
For Lurcook news, Cadon is learning to use the big boy toilet! Good boy Cadon!
Ryan is still as sweet as ever:

And my child is still loud:
I think that catches you up!
It is hard to believe that THIS WEEK my tiny baby turns ONE!!!! We love you so much Paiton and we are so excited for your birthday bash!! Love you baby!

1 comment:

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

Finally an update... its been like forever! he he!

I just want to tell you that little P's cuteness makes me want to have a little girl so bad! Of course I KNOW that Cohen is the cutest baby in the world but I would love a little girl to dress up and do her hair! :)

Oh and I know P is promised to a million other little boys for marriage but I must say that P and C would make beautiful babies!! :)

ha ha okay I'm cracking myself up now! I'll stop!

See you in the morning!!