Tabs

Monday, November 2, 2009

Paiton + Ryan = BFF's!

I have been a super blogger lately! I don't know if that's good or bad?! Here are some more pictures for your viewing pleasure!
Just thought I would post Paiton's birthday invitation for everyone in California! I made it with a cool program I have on my computer and I thought it turned out so cute!

This weekend Matt really wanted to take a bath with Pai so he put on his bathing suit and in they went!
I don't know how happy Matt will be about me posting this picture but it's SO cute!!
Nudey Cutie!!
Paiton and Ryan are so funny together. They are just the best of friends. Paiton always lays her head on Ryan and wraps her arms around him to give him hugs, it cracks us up!
They just play and play together and we are so happy Ryan is here so that they can play!




This morning I had the Today show on as always and Paiton was playing on the floor while I worked on the computer. The next thing I know the TV is off and the radio is playing dancing music! I look over and Paiton had the remote control in her hand and was just dancing away! I laughed so hard I was bawling on the couch. I took the remote away and grabbed the video camera. at which point she of course stopped dancing, but she started up a little again! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Derek and Lori said...

Apparently that darn post office lost my invite. The US Postal service is just so unreliable!

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

I love that video, that's how Wes kinda dances too, so cute!!!

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

I love that Paiton and Ryan share the pacifier, it is to cute.