Well yesterday we got quite the surprise! On Monday Mom had called me and said Spencer really wanted to order pizza and have us come over for dinner on Wednesday and did we want to? So I said sure and we headed over there last night after work. Mom ordered pizza and when it came Dad asked me to get the door so he could grab the money. I opened the door and saw three pizza delivery guys and was very confused...until I realized it was Aunt Lisa, Uncle Tim, And .... AUNT LORI!!! She flew in from California and surprised us!
Aunt Lori and I have been talking about her coming to visit and I kept telling her how fun it would be if she came for Paiton's birthday but it just didn't seem like it would work out, little did I know she'd already had a ticket for a month!
So we were all very excited to see her! Aunt Lori is the person everyone in my family says I take after. Which I am fine with because I love her! She is so much fun and I am SOOOOO excited she came! Yay!! And good job to everyone keeping the secret from all us kids! I am impressed!
Paiton crawling around playing with her toys yesterday morning:

And being oh so helpful with the laundry:

And here is Aunt Lori meeting Ryan for the first time:

Aunt Lori and Paiton:

Cadon calling Aunt Lisa on the phone:

Me and My Aunt Lori!

Paiton after we took off her dress:

Ryan chasing Paiton and trying to tackle her as usual:

Crazy post-ponytail hair!

Being sneaky digging in Cadon's shopping cart to find his binky:

Cute baby crossed feet:

We can't wait to get to hang out with Aunt Lori all the way until next Wednesday! Woohoo!! Thanks for coming Aunt Lori! We love you!!
1 comment:
How fun was that surprise!! You guys have fun and don't get into to much trouble :)
Post a Comment