We stil hadn't put away all of Paiton's birthday toys since we had been so busy and sick! Earlier this week Paiton and I went downstairs and starting sorting through all her stuff and setting up her play room!
Here is a before picture:
I had to blow up her ball pit:
Which she loves!
And the after picture:
Earlier this week Cadon made a gingerbread house and decorated it! What a big boy!
On Wednesday Cadon came and had a slumber party at our house!! We, of course, spoiled him! We took him to Pizza Hut for dinner, then we went to Target and Uncle Matt let him pick out some Matchbox cars and cookie dough to make. Then we came home to bake his cookies and watch his movie - Merry Madagascar! We only had a few tears of missing Daddy and Nana and then he was out for the night!! Paiton had a lot of fun playing with her cousin!!
Paiton enjoyed Aunt Lisa's rolls!
My family, love them!!
{Paiton}
Obviously I am very thankful for my beautiful and perfect little girl. She is the absolute best thing in my life and I don't know what I'd do without her. She is the greatest and everyday I am thankful that she is so happy and healthy.
{Matt}
I am thankful for my husband who loves and supports me! He is funny and cracks me up at least once a day. :) He is a hard worker and he is very devoted to his job. He loves Paiton more than anything and I love that.
{My Family}
I have the best family ever, hands down. My parents, siblings, nephews, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins are so great!! We have so much fun with them and love them so much. I would be so sad and lonely if I didn't have them!!
{My BFF!}
I am thankful for my best friend, Kim, and her son Cohen! Paiton and I love to hang out with them. I love her because she and I have so much in common and are in the exact same spot in our lives. I can talk with her about anything and I would go crazy if I didn't have her!!
I am thankful that we have jobs in this economy and that we have a house to live in. I am thankful that I can stay home with Paiton during the day so that she doesn't have to go to daycare. I couldn't stand to be away from her.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We did!!





1 comment:
So thankful for my BFF! Love, Cohen (and Kim) he he he
Post a Comment