Tabs

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hopeful

Just in case anyone blog stalks me and reads this 14 times a day...our first nap went well. I tried putting her down once, after 20 minutes of laying quietly she was still wide awake, got up and played for an hour, back down we went. She fell asleep in about 20 minutes. After 30 minutes she kind of woke up and was talking, I went in, patted her back and about 3 minutes later she was back asleep, just as the book said she would be. She slept for a total of 2 hours and 4 minutes!!! WOOHOOO!! :) I got excited and even made up her crib for her. If all goes well we may try that tomorrow, just so I don't have to worry about her rolling off the bed!

3 comments:

Carol said...

YAY!! Good job babe! Hang in there you're doing great, she'll get the hang of it and you'll both be more rested and happy! LOVE YOU!! (:

Coleson & Tate said...

What you are doing is very close to babywise, but you start when they are babies, which leads to a much quietter first year! :)

Derek and Lori said...

Ashley I am so happy for you that you have found something that seems to be working for you and Paiton. Keep going......you'll feel so rested.