Tabs

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thing To Remember....

Right now Paiton is doing this really cute thing. She will look at us with big eyes and say "Oh Hiiiiii!" in this cute high pitched voice like she is just seeing us for the first time. She will do this even if we've been playing with her or talking to her. It is the cutest thing ever and melts my heart. I will try to get a video of it.

This is a video I took of Paiton a few days ago playing in her crib. She wouldn't come out so I let her play for awhile. At one point I checked on her and secretly taped the little monkey jumping on her bed!!



And here are just come cute pictures I hurried and snapped one day.






I have to admit, I love those giant baby teeth!!

1 comment:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

so cute, love that little red dress