Tabs

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bad Blogger!

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. Not too much going on around here, or too much going on around here, depending on how you look at it!!
Paiton saw the dentist for the first time on Monday. She chipped one of her front teeth a few weeks back playing on a slide and I just wanted the dentist to check it out. He said it looks fine and doesn't look like anything was damaged!
Paiton is walking more and more around the house, but usually only if no one is paying attention to her :) She doesn't like to show off!
I am up to my ears in work and bills, which I just can't seem to get to because something else is constantly coming up and getting in the way. My desk is literally buried, I can't even see it anymore. I am working on that today...
Matt has parent teacher conferences at school this week. Tomorrow there is no school and it officially starts his spring break!! He'll need it after this almost 60 hour week he's had at work!!!
Tuesday we leave to go to Portland for our vacation!!!! Yay!! We can't wait to get there and see the sights!
Hopefully the next post will be more exciting, and involve pictures...

1 comment:

louva said...

Check Lynn's blog. Pictures of
new baby. Aunt Louva