Tabs

Monday, March 1, 2010

A bunch of stuff!

Paiton has definitely become Dora's number one fan! She loves Dora the Explorer! She likes me to turn it on during the day, even if she's not watching! She will, however, sit and watch intently. It is very cute. She now loves all things Dora. She also can sing "Backpack! Backpack!" It is SO cute! I need to try and get a video of it!
Whenever we go to the store we have to steer clear of the Dora stuff, unless we plan on buying it for her! Which we usually do, hehe! She can spot Dora stuff from a mile away and says "Dora!" and points to it! Our last trip to Target we ended up coming home with a new blanket and cup. I thought Matt would think I was crazy for spending money on that stuff, but his response was "Well I would have bought everything that had Dora on it!" We are suckers for this little girl!
But look how cute! She was snuggling with her Dora blanket, watching Dora, and holding her Dora cup. Oh my!


Grandma Riggs bought Paiton this cute little Dora doll, which she insisted on snuggling while eating breakfast one day:


Nana gave Paiton this cute whale with a Dr. Seuss book for Valentine's day, and I found her holding watching Dora one day. So sweet!


Saturday morning it was raining and cold here, so Paiton and I met up with our BFF's Kim and Cohen at Monkey Bizness to play inside! The kids had a blast, and so did we!



This was the best picture I got of the 2 of them! They were constantly on the move!







Paiton and Cohen are playing house already!


Yesterday Nana taught Paiton to put her finger up to her mouth and say "Shhh!" It is very cute! She thought it was fun to put on Grandma Riggs' shoes and walk in them.

She also made us keep putting these sunglasses on her! Silly girl!

Saturday was Cameron and Rykley's six month anniversary! Woohoo! :) So they got all dressed up and walked around downtown:

I always say how Paiton is SUCH a girl! If she finds a headband or anything, she knows where it goes. She even got this one all by herself!


Yesterday I found her in the bathroom doing this:



This girl definitely keeps us entertained! We love her so much!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love the picture of P with the sunglasses on up top. She has the best hair!

I hope we can do a road trip through ID sometime soon and get to see you guys.