Tabs

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Days 5&6 of swim

This week was our third week of swim lessons. Next week will be our last! Sad! I think I will sign her up for another set of lessons at the raquet club we're members of, they have an outdoor pool that I'm sure we'll be spending time at when we're not at Roaring Springs (if it ever gets warm!!)
This was day 5 of swim:
Paiton picked out her Dora swimsuit:

Look at that mischievous little face!! She is getting much more comfortable around the water and has no fear, hence her running right towards it. (No worries, I was right there and it's a beach entrance :))

Day 6:
There is NOTHING cuter than my kid in a bikini!! It's getting harder to get pictures before the lessons start because she has no interest in sitting in the bleachers anymore, she just wants to get in the "wa-wa"!

Now I have the absolute MOST funny Paiton story to date. We were walking through JC Penney's this morning and a man in a motorized wheelchair buzzed by us. Paiton shouted "Hey guy cool car!" at him!!! I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe! And yes, he heard! He laughed and commented on how cute she was. When she realized I thought it was funny she of course had to keep repeating it!!
She is so good at speaking in full sentences now. Some we've heard recently: "Where'd my dad go?" "Where'd my binky go?" "Where's Cadon?" "Thee (see) Nana?"
She is so smart and definitely keeps us on our toes. "Cool" is a new word of hers as is "guy". Guy came from a toy at swim lessons that is a merman that is a dive toy she plays with. She calls it "my guy". And the last couple weeks everything has been "cool". Oh Paiton, there is no one cooler than you my girl!!!

No comments: