On Friday morning I actually took Matt to the airport to fly to Salt Lake City. His dad (they are big car buffs) had bought a Mustang down there and wanted to drive it up here to surprise Kathy that night and thought Matt would want to ride back with him. So I dropped him off at the airport and then he drove back with Chris.
That night I went over to their house to wait for them and my job was to keep Kathy home so she'd be there when they got there.
Paiton just looked so cute that day with her alligator outfit on!
It was a cute little wood box full of delicious brownies! There are peppermint, triple chocolate, caramel and pecan, and peanut butter!! Yum!!!
Saturday night Matt took me on a date to Mona Lisa! We never go anywhere without Paiton so Matt thought it would be nice to take me out for Mother's Day without her! Mona Lisa is very special to us, it's where we go for all important things and it's where we got engaged! Matt even called and asked them to put us in Lover's Lane, which is the special little secluded room where we got engaged! It was so much fun and so delicious! Thanks babe!! And thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Riggs for watching Paiton that night!
Sunday morning Matt and Paiton took me out to breakfast! There is a delicious restaurant in Nampa that we love called Brick 29. They had a really great Mother's Day brunch buffet. It was soooo good! Definitely the best breakfast I've ever had! It was even complete with chocolate fountains!
Paiton had a blast playing in the water table!
She loved the ride! She kept saying "Fun!" and "Weee!"
Then Matt did some work while Paiton and I took Grandma her Mother's Day present. Then FINALLY Nana, Papa, Titi, and Abba came home! Paiton was so confused when we got to their house and no one was there! She was not happy and walked around the house shouting their names!
Thanks to everyone for my Mother's Day presents!! Hope all you Mommy's had as great a weekend as I did!





No comments:
Post a Comment