Last week my cousin Lynn and her family drove through our neck of the woods and we got to see them! {I guess technically if you do the math she is my...second cousin? But I am pretty close to Lynn and just consider her my cousin. I don't even know what our kids would be to each other, but I just consider them cousins too:)}
Anyway, on their way home from Utah Lynn, Ben, Avery, Miles, and new baby Cruz stopped by for a couple hours to say hi! It was great timing and I am SO glad we got to see them! I absolutely love reading her blog and enjoy emailing her and hearing what they're up to in Washington. They just built a new house so we will be going to visit sometime in the near future!!
Paiton loved Cruz and kept saying "Hi Baby!" and waving in his face waiting for him to wave back. He didn't.


Big sister Avery to Paiton: "This is how you pick up Cruz. Wanna try?"


Miles and Cruz

Grandma and Cruz. (Again, I guess technically she is his Great Great Aunt...? I think...)

Avery showing off her reading skills.

Grandpa and Miles playing

Baby Cruz


Beautiful Lynn playing with the kids

The kids minus Cruz (Paiton is the one crying, in case you didn't know)

Thanks for stopping by guys!! It was GREAT to see you! We are going to take you up on that offer to come visit so don't take it back!
1 comment:
Thanks for your blog and the pictures. Also thanks to everyone that sent me birthday greetings. Would love to see all of you. Aunt Louva xoxo
Post a Comment