Paiton has started singing to us. It usually is the same song of her just singing, not actual words, and it usually has big hand gestures to go with it. It is the CUTEST.THING.EVER.
Here are some quick pictures I snapped yesterday morning as she was belting out her song to me. Sorry for the poor picture quality, it was just my little point and shoot which takes terrible pictures inside.
Daddy called on his way home from work yesterday and Pai insisted on talking to him! I usually put him on speakerphone so she can chat with him. It's very sweet! :)
Paiton is still being so polite, always saying Please, Thank you, and 'Scuse me! We have been trying to teach her "Yes, please." and "No, thank you." She finally got one down! Anytime we ask her anything and her answer is yes she will say "Yeah please!" It's very sweet. We are so proud of her!
And I forgot in my last post to mention that a woman approached me and told me that Paiton was the cutest thing she'd ever seen and that she wanted to give her one of her Curb Cup voting chips for being the cutest baby! :)





3 comments:
I LOVE it when she sings to me, it's usually when I'm in the kitchen cooking so it makes me happy and takes my mind off of being the chef and maid!!! I also love her morning hair in the pics.:)
WOW...she can really belt it out, or at least it looks like that. Can't wait to hear her sing. Put up some video.
That's my girl ;)
Post a Comment